5.0

I have been using Riddex for 10 yrs in 3 different locations 2 different states.I swear by it, I initially got it for a mice situation which were no longer an issue after I received the product.

A yr ago I relocated to an apt in Los Angeles which I saw baby roaches. I had bought my new Riddex installed it, haven't seen a roach since. I see the bad reviews and honestly in shock as I swear by this product.

Could be a "case by case" scenario ....but this case is a GREAT one!!!!!I am a proud user of this product and it has done exactly what it claims it can do for you

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of riddex roach pest control. Riddex needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned riddex roach pest control in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Riddex.

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1301987

It seems there are many fraudulent ones made, sold that lack the electronics of the original Riddex Plus unit.

They are supposed to be a UL approved and if this is not indicated on the unit itself and perhaps on the packaging re a UL UPC it is most probably FAKE.

I'm hoping either WalMart online or the As Seen on TV online for the Riddex Plus (not the Pulse!) have the real McCoy.

I got this information from a review on Amazon by a guy named James iirc:

Real riddex

The best way to check if your device is the authentic riddex device is to make sure you have 2 active leds ( red always on and green flashing periodically) also make sure you see a UL UPC label and writing underneath the device. All of the counterfeit devices I have seen do not have this UL seal.