Los Angeles, California

I have been using Riddex for 10 yrs in 3 different locations 2 different states.I swear by it, I initially got it for a mice situation which were no longer an issue after I received the product.

A yr ago I relocated to an apt in Los Angeles which I saw baby roaches. I had bought my new Riddex installed it, haven't seen a roach since. I see the bad reviews and honestly in shock as I swear by this product.

Could be a "case by case" scenario ....but this case is a GREAT one!!!!!I am a proud user of this product and it has done exactly what it claims it can do for you

Review about: Riddex Plus Electronic Pest And Rodent.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Riddex Roach Pest Control
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

ko57
Houston, Texas, United States #1301987

It seems there are many fraudulent ones made, sold that lack the electronics of the original Riddex Plus unit.

They are supposed to be a UL approved and if this is not indicated on the unit itself and perhaps on the packaging re a UL UPC it is most probably FAKE.

I'm hoping either WalMart online or the As Seen on TV online for the Riddex Plus (not the Pulse!) have the real McCoy.

I got this information from a review on Amazon by a guy named James iirc:

Real riddex

The best way to check if your device is the authentic riddex device is to make sure you have 2 active leds ( red always on and green flashing periodically) also make sure you see a UL UPC label and writing underneath the device. All of the counterfeit devices I have seen do not have this UL seal.