I purchased this item hoping to rid of the roaches.I just moved in and it seem to make the problem even worse.

I cannot believe that this product is still on the market when it does not do what it was offered.I want my *** money back!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). neona.king is overall dissatisfied with Riddex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Riddex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Riddex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

How long did you leave it plugged in for?We bought several of these a couple years back and they worked great.

There was an increase for the first few days to a couple weeks as its getting things chased out of your wall and the bugs get a little disoriented. But then we had nothing for 2 years, until we had to unplug them because we had gerbils.

After we unplugged them....All the bug activity was back within a week.

I have used Riddex since they came out in 1987 or 1988, and they are the best product ever!We live in Arizona, roaches, spiders (big one's), scorpions, etc.

it repels them all! We have never had to have our houses sprayed since I purchased them.

You will see more activity when you first start using them because they drive the pests out, but after that, you just won't have pests, unless, you let them in. In the summer we have crickets, and if one gets in it takes a few days to kill it, but they do not even get into out swimming pool filter.

That tells me they are not around, even outside the house.

We just love them and so inexpensive compared to having your house sprayed all the time!