The funny thing is Riddex Plus states that the product is 100% guaranteed.Now they will not give me my money back after I told them that thier product is not effective in my home.

I have had it for two months now. I still get bugs. As a matter of fact I believe I get more now since I have started using this product than before I did. They tell me it's a 30 day money back guarantee.

I was talking to customer service representative and he said that sometimes the pests will leave and then try to come back again but they should leave again. I ask, "So after 30 days if the product doesn't work that is the consumers problem and you no longer promise that it works?" If you know the product can stop working how can you give it a 100% guarantee?

All I wanted was my money back for a product that does not work.

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

I bought a Riddex R Mole Repeller from Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes and it does not work.I have tried batteries out a flashlight that works so I know the batteries are good.

I paid $27.95 on 3/24/12.I want a refund and where do I send this product to?

1-866-214-5141 is the customer service phone number.

I ordered one set of 2 and they sent me two sets, which I refused to accept and the USPS returned them to sender on April 2, 2009. However, I was charged for both sets but have not yet received my refund.

If there a customer service tel # that I can call and speak to a live person?

I agree Riddex is a rip off.I first noticed that when I recieved the product that the instructions listed something different than the TV ads.

It let out stating that it kept BUGS out and only refers to larger pests such as rats.I have had this for over a month and it has not helped at all.