THIS COMPANY is NOTHING More Then A SCAMM

I attempted to place an order for this product at a cost of $29.95 + S/H.

Before i could aggree with the order the order just went through in the amount of $105.55. IMMED i got a confirmation to which i replied i do not want the item and would like it canceled.I Called the next day to cancel and was told the item WAS NOT in there system, but a hold would be placed and call back the next day to cancel.Called the next day and they said the order WAS IN their system and could not be canceled.

THIS COMPANY is NOTHING More Then A SCAMM

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

South Yarra, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #906774

Just purchased Riddex rodent/spider rid because Summer is coming and i wantef to be prepared.

First of all it came with NO instructions so had to contact the company...twice!!Second since plugging it in i have had more spiders in my house than i have before.....and my first ever mouse.

Total *** this device is.The device should banish Riddex....that is all!!!!!!!

fishfans
#199568

ditto, sad thing is they don't work. oh, and don't bother calling customer service it's a waste of precious air and time.

I had the exact same experience with Riddex as the posting on 7/13.