1.6K views

Really ! First I got ripped off by the $17.95 shipping. I let it go thinking that if it worked, it was worth it anyway.

It did not work at all. It actually attracted roaches. It so attracted roaches that they were living on it, and nesting behind it, including trying to nest in the plug itself. We're going to have to shut down the fuse for the kitchen so that we can clean the roach goo from the plug.

OH BTW, a mouse liked it so much that it ate through the wall to get in.

Awful product! It's a scam.

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

aprill36

Least you got your's mine was ordered over six month's ago and still haven't arrived :(

I have had a similar result.Though no roaches or mice have been living on my unit, there has been an increased pest activity in areas where I typically see roaches, like the kitchen.

Though I have only had this product for a week, it is not turning out to be very useful.The new infestation is so bad, I am thinking about moving back into my mother's house.

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more