I have had this product from *** for 3 and a half weeks and just today the numbers doubled making it hard for me and my children to sleep.Everything is a recording that should have sent a red flag.

Customer Service is open to somebodies work schedule so you either have to call during your work hours or miss them.

They are not open on weekends when people are home and can really complain about the product and situation.I think this is one of the biggest mistakes I have made because I spent my last just to have a peace of mind and now Im loosing it.

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

thanks for the comment.I will return the one i just purchased.

i can tell you that ammonia spray directly on spiders will kill them. just make sure the kids can't get to the spray bottle.

i hope you can find safe & natural pest repelling solutions for your particular problem onthe web.good luck, take a deep breath and visualize success - it'll keep you sane - it's worked for me.

Anyone see any negative effects on pet birds?

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more RIDDEX IS A FRAUD Riddex "I bought Riddex for a tenant to use for roaches. Not only did it not work, but she got a picture of two roaches sitting on top of the Riddex..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more