2K views

I purchased 1 unit for a closet in my school where unfortunately I reside in not having a classroom.There are cockroaches and large brown water bugs.

Since putting this unit in the closet, NO MORE BUG in my boxes or on shelves.

NOTE: WILL NOT WORK IF YOU BLOCK THE UNIT!! YOU MUST GIVE CLEARANCE WITH NOTHING IN FRONT OF THE UNIT TO WORK PROPERLY. Directions specify this clearly.

If anything is blocking any part of the unit, it will not work properly and keep your bugs away.

I am considering purchasing for my home but not sure if it'll work on spiders and ants?Worth a try though

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Riddex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Riddex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Riddex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Riddex?

Comments

Harrah, Oklahoma, United States #1354102

I've never had roaches however occasionally a scorpion and of course flys from grandchildren opening the door.I bought mine used at an estate sale for $1.00.

I've plugged it in and picked up various bugs throughout the house. I've never noticed bugs in my home before so it's caught my attention.

Probably 8 to 10 dead bugs in the last six months.Jus sayin.